Demon Diggers Youth Volleyball – Fall 2020
December 1 @ 5:45 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:45 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 22, 2020
Coed Grades: 3-8 $40 Tuesdays December 1-December 22
Grades 3-5: 5:45-6:45pm, Grades 6-8: 7:00-8:15pm
Buena Vista Middle & High School Gyms
The Beginner Session will meet in the White Gym and is for participants with no or very little previous volleyball experience. The Advanced Session will meet in the Red Gym and is for participants with multiple seasons of volleyball experience. Max of 20 participants per session. Please contact BV Rec at email@example.com or 719-395-1939 if you are unsure of which session to sign up for.
2020 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times. Participants not properly wearing face coverings will be asked to leave the program.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will recreate in groups of no more than 10. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators will not be allowed. Parents should remain outside during pick up and drop off.