- This event has passed.
Girls Softball 2020 – 14U & 18U
July 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until July 16, 2020
Ages: 7-18 (as of 12/31/19); $40 per participant
BV Rec will be holding a 4-week skills clinic for Girls Softball this summer. The Girls Softball Program is available for girls ages 7-18, as of December 31, 2019. 10U will use Machine Pitch, and 14U & 18U will use Fast Pitch.
2020 Girls Softball Program Guidelines
- Clinics shall have 20 up to participants and at least 2 instructors. Registration Deadline: Friday, June 19. Registration will remain open until the session is full.
- Players will be split into teams for games to be played July 20-30 if guidelines allow. More information will be provided during the season.
- Girls Softball ages are determined by participant’s age as of December 31, 2019.
- T-Ball will not be offered for 6U players this year. Skill development sheets will be available for participants to learn fundamental skills with their family.
- Registration will include a program t-shirt.
- Participants must bring their own mitt. Mitts can be donated to participants, if needed.
- BV Rec recommends that participants bring their own bat and helmet, if they are able. Sharing personal equipment will not be allowed.
- Batting gloves are strongly encouraged. A limited selection of batting gloves may be available to purchase from BV Rec at the program.
- Communal use equipment such as bats, balls, and helmets will be sanitized between each session.
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 19. Registration will remain open until the session is full.
Scholarships are available, if needed. Online and printable applications are available at http://www.buenavistarec.com/scholarships/. For more information, please contact BV Rec at 719-395-1939 or email@example.com.
|June 22 – July 16||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday|
|8:00-9:30am||10U Softball||9U Baseball A||10U Softball||9U Baseball A|
|10:00-11:30am||12U Baseball C||14U & 18U Softball||12U Baseball C||14U & 18U Softball|
|5:30-7:30pm||9U Baseball B||12U Baseball D||9U Baseball B||12U Baseball D|