- This event has passed.
Adult Men’s Softball League – Summer 2020
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday and Friday, repeating until August 21, 2020
Grab your glove and get ready for another season of Slow Pitch Softball on Thursday & Friday evenings! The league will consist of a round-robin season, followed by a post-season tournament. Games will be officiated by paid umpires. Games may be played on Mondays if needed. Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 games, including tournament. Eight Men’s teams maximum, so please register early!
*Registration Deadline: Monday, June 22*
2020 Program Guidelines
- Games will have a time limit of 55 minutes. All batters will enter the box with a count of 1 ball and 1 strike.
- Dugouts usage should be minimal. Face coverings are strongly recommended in the dugouts. Players will be allowed to stand in a chalked area of the field outside of the dugout away from home plate.
- Participants must bring their own mitt. BV Rec will not be handing out mitts to players who do not have one.
- Batting gloves are highly recommended due to the communal use of bats.
- All players must check-in as symptom free before each game. Players must give cell phone and email at the start of the season for contract tracing if necessary.