- This event has passed.
Open Gym Pickleball – Fall 2020
November 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Friday, repeating until December 28, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 28, 2020
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until December 28, 2020
Open Gym Pickleball – Ages: 16+ $3/visit November 6-December 28 Sundays, 1:00-4:00pm; Mondays, 9:00am-12:00pm; Fridays, 5:00-9:00pm Darren Patterson Christian Academy
This game mixes badminton, tennis, and ping pong skills creating a fun, active, low-impact sport for individuals of all ages and athletic backgrounds! No experience required.Click Here to sign the BV Rec Waiver Online
2020 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed, or if the facility is unavailable.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Programs will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Face coverings required indoors at all times. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants will be required to wash or sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs. Please no more than 1 spectator per participant.