- This event has passed.
Adult Open Gym Pickleball – Winter 21
February 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Friday, repeating until March 26, 2021
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until March 28, 2021
Adult Open Gym Pickleball
Coed Ages 16+ $3 Per Visit
Fridays, 6:00-9:00pm; Sundays 1:00-4:00pm
February 19-March 28
Darren Patterson Christian Academy
This game mixes badminton, tennis, and ping pong skills creating a fun, active, low-impact sport for individuals of all ages and athletic backgrounds! No experience required.Click Here to sign the BV Rec Waiver Online
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or canceled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times for indoor programs.
- Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs. Please, no more than 1 spectator per participant.