Open Gym Volleyball – Fall 20
October 4 @ 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until November 22, 2020
Open Gym Volleyball – Ages: 16+ $3/visit Sundays, 4:00-6:00pm October 4-November 22 BVHS Gym
Join BV Rec for open play volleyball in the BVHS Gym. All ages and abilities are welcome. $3 per visit.Click Here to Sign the BV Rec Waiver Online Before You Play!
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Masks or face coverings required whenever possible. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs.