- This event has passed.
Youth Basketball Skills Clinic – Winter 2021
February 23 @ 4:00 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 16, 2021
Youth Basketball Skills Clinic
Coed Grades: 3-4 & 5-6 $25/participant
Tuesdays, February 23-March 16
Grades 3-4: 4:00-5:15pm, Grades 5-6: 5:30-6:45pm
Darren Patterson Christian Academy
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 19
It is basketball season, and we want to see you back out on the court! This 4-week coed skills clinic will focus on teaching the fundamentals of basketball in an active and fun environment. Participants will learn the skills of dribbling, shooting, passing, defense, and rebounding through drills and scrimmages. Sessions will be led by BV Rec Staff, and registration includes a BV Rec face covering.
Max of 25 participants/session. Registration will remain open past the registration deadline until the program is full. Please contact Shane at 719-395-1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues with online registration.
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 19Click Here to Register Online for Grades 3-4 Click Here to Register Online for Grades 5-6
2021 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or canceled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times for indoor programs.
- Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs. Please, no more than 1 spectator per participant.