Youth Cross Country Ski League 2021
January 22 @ 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Friday, repeating until March 5, 2021
Grades: K-12 $75/participant
Join experienced instructors from Buena Vista Mountain Adventures for the Youth Cross Country Ski League! Whether you’re new to the idea or an experienced skier, come and join the fun of Cross Country Skiing! Participants will be grouped onto a team with others of a similar skill level with 2 coaches per group. Participants will receive a BV Rec face cover with registration.
Gear Rental of boots, skis, and poles is available for an additional $15, in a limited supply. Gear Checkout Day will be held on Friday, January 15. Participants will sign up for a time slot to check out gear after the registration deadline has passed. *No Youth Cross Country Ski League on Friday, February 12.*
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, January 12Click Here to Register Online!
2020 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times. Participants not properly wearing face coverings will be asked to leave the program.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including: loss of taste or smell, chills, fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, head or body aches, fatigue nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will recreate in groups of no more than 10. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants should come to the program dressed to participate in weather appropriate clothing.
- Spectators and parents should follow all program guidelines.