- This event has passed.
Youth Soccer – 2013-2014’s – Liverpool Session – Fall 20
September 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until October 15, 2020
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until October 17, 2020
Ages: Born in 2013-2014 $55 per participant Practice: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:00-5:00pm, Games on Saturdays September 9-October 17 BV River Park Fields Registration Deadline: Friday, September 4
Fall Youth Soccer is here! Players will be placed on parent-volunteer coached teams in age groups based off of birth year. Practices will be led by trained Practice Facilitators. Games will be played on Saturdays in Buena Vista and possibility in Salida, as scheduled. Registration Deadline: Friday, September 4.
2020 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Participants and instructors must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants and instructors will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants and instructors will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Masks or face coverings required whenever possible. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants and instructors will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Parents should remain in their vehicle during drop-off and pick up or follow all social distancing requirements if observing the program.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
All players & coaches will receive a team t-shirt and a BV Rec face covering, which is included in the registration fee. Shin guards covered by a sock are required at all practices and games. Athletic shoes and soccer cleats (no front toe cleat) are recommended.
Referees, Practice Facilitators, and Parent Coaches are needed! A Coaches Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 8 from 6:00-7:30pm at the Community Center. Please contact Shane at 719-395-1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested. Parent coaches will receive a discount code for 1/2 price registration.
- 2015-2016s – Chelsea Session – U6: Thursdays, 4:00-4:45pm, Youth Baseball Field – Max of 15 participants
- 2015-2016s – Arsenal Session – U6: Thursdays, 5:00-5:45pm, Youth Baseball Field – Max of 15 participants
- 2013-2014s – Liverpool Session – U8: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:00-5:00pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2013-2014s – Tottenham Session – U8: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:30-5:30pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2011-2012s – Barcelona Session – U10: Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:15-6:30pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2011-2012s – Real Madrid Session – U10: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:45-7:00pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2009-2010’s – Paris Session – U12: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:00-5:30pm, Soccer Field – Max of 25 participants