- This event has passed.
Adult Open Gym Basketball – Winter 21
April 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until May 23, 2021
Open Gym Basketball
Coed Ages: 16+ $3/participant
Sundays, 6:00-8:00pm April 11-May 23
Buena Vista High School – Red Gym
Join BV Rec for open play basketball in the BVHS Red Gym. All ages and abilities are welcome. $3 per visit.Click Here to Sign the BV Rec Waiver Online!
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or canceled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times for indoor programs.
- Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs. Please, no more than 1 spectator per participant.