- This event has passed.
Men’s 4X4 Volleyball League – Fall 2020
September 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 27, 2020
Men’s Volleyball League – Ages: 16+ $20/Participant Tuesdays, 6:00-9:30pm September 8-October 27 Darren Patterson Christian Academy Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 1
Get your team together for the new Men’s 4X4 Volleyball League! Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 games, including a postseason tournament. Teams will be scheduled for Officiating/Scorekeeping. The league will be split into A (advanced/competitive) & B (beginner/recreational) skill divisions, if possible. *Team Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 1*Click here for online team registration! Click here for online player registration!
2020 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or cancelled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Masks or face coverings required whenever possible. Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Spectators are strongly discouraged and must wear a face covering during indoor programs.