Adult Pickleball – Learn to Play Days – Spring 21
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on May 4, 2021 at 6:00 pm
One event on May 18, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Have you heard of Pickleball? Pickleball mixes badminton, tennis, and ping pong skills creating a fun, active, low-impact activity for individuals of all ages and athletic backgrounds! Come try your hand at a fun, rapidly growing sport at the FREE Learn-to-Play Pickleball Day! Tournament Pickleball player Stephanie McDonald will provide instruction that will teach the rules, technique, and strategy of the game. Equipment will be provided.
Three Learn to Play Days will be held at Darren Patterson Christian Academy. Sessions will be held on Tuesday, April 20, Tuesday, May 4, and Tuesday, May 18. All sessions will be from 6:00-8:00pm. Registration is free, but participants must sign up before the registration deadline. Minimum of 6 participants needed.
Registration Deadline: Session 1 – Sunday, April 18; Session 2 – Sunday, May 2; Session 3 – Sunday, May 16CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR APRIL 20 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MAY 4 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR MAY 18
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or canceled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Face coverings required at all times for indoor programs.
- Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.