- This event has passed.
Youth Soccer – 2009-2010’s – Crew Session – Spring 21
March 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday, repeating until May 12, 2021
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until May 15, 2021
2009-2010’s – Crew Session – U12: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 4:00-5:30pm, Soccer Field – Max of 30 participants
Boys and Girls, Born 2009-2010 $75/participant
March 30-May 15 Weekday Practices, Games on Saturdays
BV Rec is excited to bring you the spring season of the Youth Soccer League! Players will be placed on parent-volunteer coached teams in the 2015-16s, 2013-14s, 2011-12s, and 2009-10s age groups. Practices will be led by trained Practice Facilitators. Game schedule and locations will be released after the season begins.
All players & coaches will receive a team t-shirt and a BV Rec face covering, which is included in the registration fee. Shin guards covered by a sock are required at all practices and games. Athletic shoes and soccer cleats (no front toe cleat) are recommended.
Referees and Parent Coaches are needed! A virtual Coaches Meeting will be held before the season begins. Please contact Shane at 719-395-1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested. Parent coaches will receive a discount code for 1/2 price registration.
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 19
2021 Program Guidelines
- BV Rec programs may be suspended or canceled if BV Schools determine that Remote Competency Learning at home is needed.
- Masks are strongly encouraged, although not required, in outdoor settings.
- Participants should always be at least 6ft apart.
- Participants must undergo a health screening when they arrive. Participants will be sent home if they are experiencing any symptoms of illness including cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, fever, runny nose, head or body aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of taste or smell.
- Participants will be asked not to attend a program if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- Participants will be required to sanitize their hands before entering the facility.
- Participants should bring their own equipment and water bottle, if possible, and will set their belongings 6ft apart from others. Participants should come to the program dressed to participate.
- Parents should remain in their vehicle during drop-off and pick up or follow all social distancing requirements if observing the program.
Spring 21 Practice Schedule
- 2015-2016s – Rapids Session – U6: Thursdays, 4:00-4:45pm, Youth Baseball Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2015-2016s – Galaxy Session – U6: Thursdays, 5:00-5:45pm, Youth Baseball Field – Max of 20 participants
- 2013-2014s – Sounders Session – U8: Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00-7:00pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 25 participants
- 2013-2014s – Timbers Session – U8: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00-7:00pm, Sheila Stout Memorial Field – Max of 25 participants
- 2011-2012s – Earthquakes Session – U10: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:30-5:45pm, Soccer Field – Max of 25 participants
- 2011-2012s – Fire Session – U10: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:30-5:45pm, Soccer Field – Max of 25 participants
- 2009-2010’s – Crew Session – U12: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 4:00-5:30pm, Soccer Field – Max of 30 participants